Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday April 27th




I found this through a blog that I follow and it looks like fun so I am jumping on the bandwagon.

{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No - thank goodness! I would FREAK out.

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No way!

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Nope.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Not that I know of

{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes, but I have not exercised this skill in some time so it is probably pretty rusty.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No, but my mom pretty much bought me whatever I wanted or needed. My husband will tell you that I was a little, ok, a LOT spoiled.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Usually every couple of weeks, but with the price of gas now I hate doing it even more than I used to.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Yes, I have had a bicycle stolen and money stolen while at a friends house. It's not a good feeling!

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Oh wow! That's a hard one! I'm sure I've had several styles that weren't the best choice. But I always look at it as it's just hair and will grow back if I don't like it. It's hard to know if something will look good on you until you actually try it.

No comments: